GiGa infosystems is happy to invite you to this year’s GST User Meeting on 16th March at 9 am CET.
We hope that you are excited to see results of 2022’s developments involving GST[AR] for Android, Section Management and many more. Additionally, we would love to discuss the release plan and to chat with you about future developments.
Thank you to everyone for attending the GST User Meeting 2023 online.
We presented to you some of the features that we developed in 2022 and the already started 2023:
- Point cloud visualization
- Management of Geological Profiles
- Improvements in Color Management
- GST Webadmin.
You can read more in detail about the features at Release 3.11.
Moreover we had two presentations by Kathrin Dengler from BayLfU and Sascha Görne from LfULG, Saxony, showing how the developments of GST are in actual use.
Finally, we had some discussion about the future developments and answered your questions regarding everything that came up.
You can find the presentations of the meeting here:
- Paul Gabriel, GiGa infosystems, Developments 2022
- Sascha Görne, LfULG Saxony, Visualization and filtering of earthquake hypocenter data using GST Web
- Kathrin Dengler, BayLfU, Construction & Management of Geological Cross Sections at LfU
- Björn Wieczoreck, GiGa infosystems, GST[AR] on Android
Of course just pictures — even animated — cannot replace a direct contact. So if you have any questions or want to provide feedback please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or use our contact form.
We loved getting in touch with you directly and we are looking forward to welcome you to the user meeting 2024 which will be held in March 2024.